Friday, November 21, 2008

This is a story about how I meet my cute sister Deborah

I still remember how I meet her, I meet this girl in a church, that day when I see her I really hate her, she act like she was very pro person, you know how she talk to me? She walk to my friend Max, then ask Max this is your friend? Then Max said yes then she just say ok, bring him to church for training, then just go away. Then my heart say do I know this person? If one day I know this girl I will kill her.

But now we become good bro and sis, have this cute sis in my life make me happy, but sometimes angry, because she have a bad mood and sometimes like very stupid, so make me scold her, because I really scared she give other people bully, make me so angry with her but she always know that she was wrong then she will say sorry to me.

She always write nice song for me to sing, really need to say thanks to her, in 2007 she wrote a song for me, the song name is Lost But Found, is about my story how I run away from God but God never give up in me. Thanks to her I get 2nd in the church singing competition. Everyone love that song, they ask me to record dun waste a nice song, the second song she wrote for me was the second time I run away from church again, the song name 祈禱 , she gave to me for my birthday give last year. So I perform in our church, this song very funny, not just church friend love it my buddies friend also like it. I hope this two song she wrote for me I can record and keep for myself on day.

This few days I really run out of money to use, I dun know how to take from my dad, because I over use it. She very worry about me, everyday pay and buy me foods, and she pray that my dad can give me money as soon. I really thanks to her from my heart, and thanks to God can let me meet this cute little sister.

Wish her can have a good & success future in her music world, May God Bless U!

No comments: