Thursday, November 27, 2008

My life in Mainstream Music School

I really happy that I can take vocal class in mainstream, I learn a lot of new singing skills in mainstream, oh ya, I also meet many new friends here, got Sean, Keong, Deborah, Leo, Miao, See Mun, Emily, Wilson, Alicia, Xiao Mei, and many more, oh ya, dun forget JOANNE. They are my seniors, and they treat me very good & nice.

Sean
He is the 1st person I meet in Mainstream, because I need to perform with him at Heaven Café, haha… really happy can have a chance to perform with him, because very hard to find someone who can really match to sing together.

Keong
He is the guy that I dun really talk to in the 1st day with meet, because he look so fierce, haha…but now we are very good friend, can say best bro, haha… he also one of the person that help me a lot when I facing problem. Really thanks to him from my heart, hope I can help him back when he need my help. He have his dream own dream too, wish him all the best!

Deborah
Haha… she is not a student in Mainstream, she was a teacher in there, because of her, I can get a chance to know all this lovely friends in Mainstream, thanks to her. (“,)

Leo
I meet him during kl one day trip, but before I meet him I heard a lot things about him, he was the person that always late, and I experience it at the 1st time of our trip, haha… but he is a nice person, and he study the same major with me but different college, so when I need help for my project I also can ask him, haha…

Miao
I meet Miao same day with Leo, Miao is a very nice person, and also good looking too, I always have a “funny” picture with him. haha… he is not a mainstream student, but he always be with us, having a lots of good time together. Nice to meet u Miao!

See Mun
Haha… she is the 2nd cute and nice sister in my life, she like DORAEMON a lot, haha… before I know her they tell me that she like doraemon and JJ Lim, so the 2nd time I meet her in mainstream I buy her doraemon thing. I hope she like it, haha… and she find out that I like penguin so she keep finding penguin things for me, haha…(“,)

Emily
She is the person that sing with me at my 2nd performance in mainstream at Summit, she teach me how to sing high pitch, haha… because she know that I can sing but I scared. She is my one day couple for the performance, I still remember she like my treble clef that I wearing that day, so I gave to her at the 2nd time we meet, hope she like it. haha…

Wilson
I also know him from my 2nd performance in mainstream, he is my partner of that day too, and we also having a good time when we practice together. He is a nice person too, hope next time I still got chance to sing with him. haha…

Alicia
I meet her from the 1st time I join them for movie, at the Curve. That day we when to see High School Musical, she is a person that dun like to dress nicely, but now many of them are helping her to change her look. Hope that one day we can see her knowing how to dress up nicely, because she look nice hope she can become more pretty.

Xiao Mei
I meet her from our kl trip too, she is a friendly person, and she talk a lot haha…when we take picture she can have many different post, haha…hope we can go for 2nd trip together soon, and take many pictures, haha…

JOANNE
Haha…Joanne, she is not a student in mainstream, she work as a PR in mainstream. Me and Deborah like to play around with her, we always copy what she say,要死啊! haha… and the fun part is we two always play with the bell, because she very get crazy when we play with the bell, ding dong ding dong ding dong….haha… but she is a nice & funny person.
JOANNE... I want to PANG SAI....wahaha.... :P

1 comment:

Joanne Ng said...

死。。。八。。。公啊!你这么喜欢PANG SAI哦!以后我就叫魔棋做一个私人的厕所给你,让你天天在里面PANG SAI啊!ok。。。真的是要死啊!每次都学我讲话。。。要死罗!:p