Thursday, November 27, 2008

My best Friend in College (PC)

This is how the story begin, haha… last time me and him, oh ya , my friend name is Peng Chong, we are not really good friend in class, he dun talk to me much, I still remember he just talk to all the pro people in class, the 1st year in college I not really smart person, so I always sit myself, eat with myself. But the funny thing is he just talk to me in the phone, I still can remember that when we call each other we can talk an hour in the phone. Then the next day in class we look like dun know each other. You know what, we two look a like, I mean me and Peng Chong , our face look a like, my class friends all say that we look like twin brother.

He really helps me a lot in class, now he already graduate from college, but he still help me when I got problem with my project. Sometimes we two also think that we are twin brother, because we always have the same problem, or can say something happen to me then will happen to him, haha…

He is the only the person we still keep in touch, yesterday 26 nov 08, we finally get a chance to meet for tea, we talk a lot until we dun want to go back home, haha… I really happy that I get to know a good friend like him in the college. I know that he got his own dream, I really hope that he can have a wonderful and success future for his dream! May God Bless U!

No comments: