Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am I a UNFRIENDLY person?

This few days my mood very bad, I want to say sorry to all of my friends that always see my bad mood, I didnt angry to anyone, i just angry to myself, am I a bad person?am I a unfriendly person? why my friends will say I hurt them? I already try my best to be nice to everyone, talk to everyone, play with everyone, care to everyone, did i do wrong? am I wrong? i really dun know what to do anymore, if I just kidding also will hurt my friends I really hope that i never meet them, I really hope that all of my friends can be happy together, but i think is very hard, maybe i should go back to where i belong.

BUT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I REALLY HAPPY THAT I MEET ALL OF MY LOVELY NEW FRIENDS, AND I ENJOY ALL THE TIME THAT WE HAVE TOGETHER.('',)

2 comments:

Deborah's World said...

dun care so much la...different ppl in life help you see different things....=)

is 2009 happy a bit la

see mun said...

缘分把我们拉在一起,如果有觉得让自己或别人不舒服的地方,就约大家聚在一起,大家一起讨论咯~~唱首歌给你听:朋友一生一起走,那些日子不在有,一句话,一辈子~~~哈哈~~把不开心的事情停留在2008,2009的自己是开心及高兴的~~加油!